Friday, December 2, 2011

4. If you could go back in time and be someone in history, who would you choose to be? Why?

If I could go back in time and become someone in history, I would have to choose to be Helen Keller. Helen Keller is one of the most respected people in the world, and in history. It was a period of 19 months for her hearing and vision to become completely impaired. Helen Adams Keller, is a person of courageousness and bravery who will always be honored for her achievement's. The thought of loosing my hearing would frighten me, and to even think about loosing my vision too, that's impossible. I don't know how someone can do it, but obviously Helen Keller conquered her "illness" and proved to others she is a hard worker, strong, and a person who never gave up hope. It may sound crazy to want to be a person without hearing or vision, but I'd like to experience that challenge and be face to face with it. I honor her fearlessness !

No comments:

Post a Comment