Monday, December 5, 2011



                                                                         
      I know I'm not perfect and I will never be, I'm human..I make mistakes. Sometimes I make many mistakes but, I'm learning. Learning to become a better person. I wanna hopefully, be someone important, to not only myself, but somebody special to me, someone close to my heart, or someone that, just cares. I believe in faith, and that things happen for a reason. God gave you a life to live, it's your job to make the right decisions for the outcome of your life. No one else's. I can 100% say that I live in the moment, and sometimes that's a bad thing, and sometimes it's good. Bad, because there are consequences in the end, and good because I feel as if I'm free. A free soul, in a world full of craziness and chaos, I'm living life. The feeling of soaring through the sky, without a worry in my mind, i know in that moment, I'm fearless. The quote above, reminds me of how I should be living life. How, just being yourself, and not worrying about the pointless things in life is definitely the way to go. Live life. Be happy. Succeed. Enjoy every minute of every second, because life's what you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment