Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Stranger,
      First, I wanna say it's been such a pleasure being in your life, and being someone who you can actually love. You were the one I looked forward to waking up to and ending my days with. You completed my days, brought joy, love, and laughter to me. You are my joy, you are my love, and you are my laughter. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you..You taught me a lot about love, how you hold on to it as tight as possible, and never even dream of letting it go. You put effort into it, more than others would do. Most of all, you put me first. You loved me like no one has ever. We shared a love that wasn't comparable to others, it was pure, real, childish, fun, generous, exciting, adventurous, and now.. unforgettable. This past year we spent together will always be cherished until my dying day, the memories I possess within my heart, always remembered, and the love we shared, will never be taken for granted. I wanna let you know that you are incredibly amazing, and honestly someone special, the feelings I hold whenever in your presence, are uncontrollable, when I'm with you, heaven is one step away. Today, today is a new day, full of new challenges, to overcome.. whether your ready or not, I still have hope. Hope is the one thing that gets me through all the pain, hope that hopefully this will turn into something even better then what we had. My friend asked me the other day " would you rather spend your life making memories with that one special person? Or spend it making memories with someone else? " I answered " I'd rather spend it with him because whether its good or bad, he's with me every step of the way" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment